The cryptocurrency advertising network, also called the Bitcoin ad network, is a cryptocurrency platform that offers promotions related to cryptocurrencies. We have listed the 7 best crypto ad networks so you can decide which one is best for you.
Bitcoin is popularly known as the currency of the Internet, but there have been no major digital marketing advertisements or schemes to spread its awareness among the masses. Major online platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Google have banned crypto ads for some time. There are now several blockchain ad network platforms that help you advertise bitcoin and cryptocurrency-related ads on their websites. All of these ad networks have their own set of ad campaign features, pricing, and plans that make them unique.
A few months ago, I was eagerly searching for the best best network for cryptocurrency advertising and I tried almost every network mentioned above including Adsense. I put CoinZilla on top, in my experience, it’s the best ad network for crypto traffic. You can bargain with them for a better CPM and they are actually considering it. They offered me almost double the CPM of any other network. If you are not going to affiliate direct ads then it is worth giving CoinZilla a chance and don’t forget to discuss your CPM with your account manager.
I would like to recommend an article about Best Crypto Affiliate Networks if you are interested in CPL, CPA and Revenue share offers.
Best Cryptocurrency Ad Network (Bitcoin Ad Networks)
We’ve tried to list all bitcoin ad networks that have an exclusive market for crypto advertisers and publishers so you can find the best cryptocurrency advertising network for you.
Launched in 2016, Coinzilla is one of the most popular networks for bitcoin advertising, but it is relatively new compared to others.
- Provides Native, CPC and CPM advertising, pop-under ads and more.
- They support deposits and payments in BTC, ETH, bank transfer, credit card and Webmoney.
- Recommendation program: 50 euros for each recommended user who invests at least 500 euros.
- They only accept high quality websites (no tap, no Alexa rank below 1,000,000). Websites MUST have a good loading speed and MUST be easy to use.
- Coinzilla is kept for 7 days and regularly checks for any fake online activities.
- The minimum payout is 0.001BTC. Users, however, have to pay a transaction fee of around 0.0001 BTC.
- To register on Coinzilla websites must be at least 3 months old.
- Payments are processed daily, with minimal fees.
- Min. deposit of 100 euros.
It’s Ad Dragon the new platform is the world’s first DeFi advertising platform. It’s peer-to-peer advertising marketplace. The advantage is that it is something brand new and not an imitation of Google’s model.
- Vendors (publishers) create an online store on the Ad Dragon market and sell their advertising services. Things like sponsored posts, press releases, banner ads and more. They have the freedom to value their products as they see fit and I can sell almost all advertising services to want.
- Advertisers search the market and can find a wide range of advertisements opportunities to promote their crypto business or project for a price range that suits them.
- The entire platform is built on Ethereum and uses decentralized wallets like Metamask (you will need a Metamask wallet to use it). So the payouts are instantaneous. Smart contracts are used to power payment infrastructure.
If you are looking for something unique and effective, Ad Dragon is definitely worth your time.
Bitmedia is another crypto ad network that offers its advertisers effective ads at affordable prices. They manually check and verify each publisher to maintain the best possible ROI for advertisers. Different types of targeting are available to advertisers, including geographic location, device, time, and frequency. They provide both CPM and CPC ad models with a minimum bid starting at 0.0000075 BTC for CMP i 0.0000055 BTC for CPC advertisements. They currently offer ads only in text and banner format. For publishers, they offer payment in BTC and fiat money.
Bitmedia.IO aims to provide all its advertisers with the most transparent way of buying advertisements and paying only for the highest quality impressions. To achieve this, each of the prints must pass the following standard of verification.
- Check run time.
- Third party traffic control.
- Post verification of all traffic.
- Manually click and display moderation.
These verifications are set up to filter out all paid traffic scams, hidden ad impressions, bots, and more. Customers get a refund in case of inappropriate impressions, except that advertisers will not pay in case of poor traffic quality
The AdEx network was founded in 2017 and is among the first decentralized ad networks to use blockchain to introduce transparency to the ad market and mitigate fraud.
- AdEx has more than 300 selected crypto and technology publishers. The network filters low quality, fraudulent and pay2surf websites to maintain a good portfolio of publishers.
- AdEx continues to work CPM model and payments are settled DAI stable coin.
- Advertisers and publishers receive real-time reports to ensure maximum transparency.
- They are there are no withdrawal thresholds or restrictions for publishers – they can withdraw everything they earn whenever they want.
- It’s here without a minimum deposit for advertisers and AdEx often runs refund promotions.
Founded in 2014, CoinTraffic is one of the leading bitcoin advertising networks to date and is estimated to produce around $ 3.6 billion each month. Some of its features are listed below.
- It is one of the best domains and has about 10,000 visitors every month.
- It supports CPC (Cost Per Click), CPM (Cost Per Thousand Impressions), pop-under ads, static banners and many other advertising campaigns.
- It does not pay any referral bonus.
- CoinTraffic supports only reputable publishers and avoids ICO scams and maintains a good image of its reputation.
- CoinTraffic is a fairly fast network and usually responds quickly, but sometimes it can take weeks for your website to be approved or rejected.
Adshares is a decentralized digital advertising platform where publishers and advertisers enter into direct business without intermediaries. Adshares aims to offer customers cheaper, more transparent, uncensored advertising. It is powered by a reliable and secure ADS blockchain capable of over 1M transfers per second, making it fast enough to serve the global advertising market and the ability to process large amounts of current micropayments. Adshares provides almost instant payments to its issuers in the commercial ADS coins listed on CoinMarketCap.
Combined with some unique features, Adshares offers a very interesting set of advantages over traditional digital advertising systems:
- Significantly lower fees (no intermediaries = open ecosystem in which publishers and advertisers can make direct deals which means lower commissions)
- Decentralization of ad servers and innovations in ad delivery help minimize the possibility of ad blocking
- Almost instant payments – Transfers from advertisers to publishers are made automatically every hour
- Transparency and increased freedom – there are no intermediaries who can censor or block content. It is the publisher who decides what content can be displayed on their website
- New market structure – real-time settlement as a substitute for complicated and expensive real-time bidding
- Availability for small advertisers – no need for significant resources to join the network
Founded in 2017, Adconity is a Zurich-based Bitcoin ad network that offers advertising with CPC, CPM and CPA revenue models. They provide high quality ads including text, image, source and POP ads related to the cryptocurrency domain such as ICO and Blockchain advertising. The minimum payout for publishing payments to publishers is $ 50. The method of payment includes Bitcoin and Paypal.
So that was it best cryptocurrency ad networks for 2022. Which ones do you use? Please share your experience with the ad network you use to monetize your content in the comments section below.