monday.com, the Work OS where organizations of any size can create the tools and processes they need to manage every aspect of their work, introduced CRM for sales on Monday.
The solution is described as a fast, intuitive and fully customizable customer relationship management (CRM) system built to unify all customer processes on a single platform. It’s the first of five new product solutions built by monday.com to support a variety of teams working in sales, marketing, software development, project management and more. The Monday Sales CRM is now available at http://www.monday.com/crm.
Built on monday.com’s flexible, low-code/no-code framework, Work OS, Monday Sales CRM is a fully customizable CRM that can be implemented in minutes, empowering business owners and sales teams to manage every aspect of their sales cycle and sales data. clients in one centralized place. Monday Sales’ CRM seamlessly integrates with hundreds of apps and services, including Salesforce, Hubspot, Slack, Aircall, Mailchimp, PandaDoc and Docusign, to unlock data silos and offer a holistic unified solution that automatically connects sales teams with finance, account management, legal , and customer service features for easy organizational collaboration.
Some key features of the Monday Sales CRM include:
· Automation: Automate tedious tasks and save valuable time to close more deals faster.
· Customization: Fully customizable to fit the way your team works.
· Email Sync: Fully sync your Gmail/Outlook to send and receive email or automatically log all your sent emails within monday.com.
· Email tracking: Get notified automatically when a lead opens or responds to an email, so you can follow up at the right time.
· Team Goals: Manage your team’s quota achievement over time, track wins, and view goals for specific members or the entire team.
· Post-sales management: Manage your post-sales activities in one place, so you can stay on top of customer onboarding, customer projects and collection tracking.
· Sales Operations: Plan and accelerate your sales hiring process and equip your sales team with the tools and resources they need to close more deals
Ron Kimhi, Monday CRM Product Sales Manager at monday.com, said: “As the digitalization of organizations continues to rapidly evolve, the need for a unified view of customers across departments becomes more pressing. We build CRM that is fast, flexible and breaks down departmental silos to connect teams across organizations, increasing efficiency and results.
“Our new approach to CRM is unified yet very easy to use, ensuring a seamless journey from prospect to customer and beyond, optimizing day-to-day teamwork, team satisfaction and success.”
While Monday Sales CRM provides the necessary tools for sales leads and offers, the product also offers a comprehensive and flexible database for the entire customer journey. Once a deal is reached, the Monday Sales CRM immediately creates a new account for the customer onboarding, providing account representatives with every piece of data related to that particular account. This workflow allows for a smooth transition from potential customers to confirmed orders. Automation enables the synchronization of customer data between departments, ensuring that companies work efficiently and effectively with each account. It does not require a dedicated administrator and saves companies time and money, increasing revenue by as much as 30% after implementation.
Are you interested in the world’s leading brands personally discussing such topics? Learn more about World Digital Marketing Forum (#DMWF) Europe, London, North America and Singapore.