As a business owner, here’s one thing you should always remember: You didn’t come this far to get this far.
Growth is the ultimate goal. And there shouldn’t be anything stopping you from achieving just that.
Not ballooning overhead.
It’s not a high price to involve in-house design experts.
And definitely not a lack of guidance.
If you own a digital agency today, you’re probably living in the best of times. Unlike a decade or two ago, you have the privilege of wearing white labels.
And with expert white label design services, you can achieve anything you’ve ever dreamed of; because you, my friend, are not just a drop in the ocean, but the entire ocean in a drop.
They know this because SeekThem is a trusted white label partner for half a dozen design companies, who can now punch above their weight knowing they have support.
Ways to develop your digital agency – a look at all options
You can’t automate things when you’re in a creative field like digital design. You definitely need more minds come up with designs that are more user-centric.
And that’s what happens when you develop your digital agency.
White labeling is the best way for design agencies to grow in 2022. But that’s their opinion based on experience.
I SeekThem he wants you to come to that conclusion for yourself. That’s why below they have elaborated all 3 ways in which you can develop your digital agency.
Decide which one is best for you.
1. Hire experts in your house
If you have tons of cash to spare, you can definitely hire in-house designers and grow your digital agency. But remember:
- Recruiting experts takes time. Your customers may not wait that long.
- In-house experts come with overhead costs. Funds you could have spent elsewhere. Also, the average cost of hiring an employee, according to Glassdoor, is $4,000.
However, it definitely gives you more control over the processes and a sense of security.
2. Hire freelancers
If you’re into patchwork and don’t mind getting different people involved every now and then, you can hire freelancers to guide your growth.
With freelancers, you can grow your team faster than if you hire in-house experts. And freelancers come with a lower price tag.
Yet the levels of stability and commitment are murky. They don’t say all freelancers are fickle, but you have to stay alert.
also, 70% of freelancers work on 2-4 projects simultaneously. So exclusivity is something you definitely can’t expect here.
3. Find White Label agencies
White label agencies are the golden goose. You get golden eggs without much effort.
Key benefits include:
- Instant access to a team of experts.
- Fast scaling up and down.
- Minimal costs.
- There are no stability concerns as B2B partnerships last a long time.
- An end-to-end solution.
And you get all this while still being able to add projects and customers to your portfolio.
They now realize that in-house experts, and now freelancers to some extent, are conventional options for growing agencies. But as Rumi said, “Conventional thinking is the bane of our souls.”
And not to exaggerate, but sticking to conventional growth paths can destroy your progress.
That said, SeekThem hopes you’re okay with the white labels. Now let them walk you through the 3-step process of using white label services. SeekThem way.
3-step white labeling process
1. Perfect your offer
Let’s understand it with an example. Have your say digital agency is focused only on web design. You start well, with customers that your sales team brings to the service of your in-house team of web designers and UI-UX experts.
Soon you start getting more clients than you can handle. Or your client’s appetites outgrow your reach and they start looking to you for graphic design services.
Now, if you want to grow – via white labeling – to meet the needs of your customers, you must first define and refine your business proposition.
Your customers come to you for a reason. Maybe they like your individualistic approach. Or maybe they’re fans of how you make sure your design appeals to your target audience.
Either way, you need to make sure that these Unique Selling Propositions (USPs) that draw customers to you are not lost when you brand your services.
Find out which parts of the process you can outsource, and what you should definitely do in-house.
Continuation of the web design agency example here. Even if you find a website design agency to work on your client’s projects, you should make sure to perform final usability testing before delivering the final mockups to the client.
This is important because if the work is not done to your standards, your clients will feel that you are to blame. They don’t know that someone else did it.
Fingers will be pointed at you and your brand image will take a hit.
2. Look for a White Label partner
Once you’ve decided what you’re going to do in-house and what you’re going to get white label services for, it’s time to find the right partners.
Here are 10 things to look for in your white label design partners:
- A team of designers with practical experience
- A portfolio of previously completed design projects
- Satisfactory reviews from former clients on independent third-party review platforms
- At least 3 references you can talk to
- The NDA should be signed before you start discussing the specifics of the project with the agency
- Agency quality assurance process
- Bandwidth fluidity, meaning bandwidth for rapid scaling
- End-to-end project management capabilities
- Price structure and communication channels
- Work culture and organizational processes
Based on all of these factors, you should find a white-collar agency that fits well with your budget and project needs, along with a cultural fit with your agency.
Caution: White label design is not child’s play
Although there are many design agencies, you can’t trust any Tom, Dick or Harry. You need a team that has the experience and expertise and commitment to deliver design solutions that meet the standards of your requirements.
Here’s how SeekThem fits the bill –
- Recognized by several third-party independent platforms such as 99Designs, Digital Agency Network, Clutch, etc.
- The leaders at SeekThem (aka me!) have over 8 years of design experience.
- Real 5 star reviews from past clients.
- End-to-end solution and effortless project execution.
- A passion for designing creative products that are not only pleasing to the eye, but help you achieve your business goals.
Once you partner with SeekThem, you can move on to the next step.
3. Start your growth journey
Finding a white label partner is not the end of the process. That’s just the beginning. Now you have clients coming in and a trusted white label partner to service those clients.
Here’s how to do it:
- Sort out the paperwork: If you don’t want to land in legal hot soup later, you better sign on the dotted line before you start. Whether it’s your client or your white partner, get the legal stuff done first.
- Establish communication channels: Do you want to be the one who manages customer communication? Do you want your white-label partners to coordinate with clients and represent you? Looking for a different kind of arrangement? Whatever it is, decide how the communication will flow. And then ensure that stakeholders know who to contact when, how and for what.
- Correct deadlines and deadlines: If you want to test the solutions delivered by your white partners before handing them over to the end customer, make sure you fix the timelines accordingly. Make sure there is time for revisions and edits without anyone having to burn the midnight oil.
Over to you now
Quoting Rumi once again: “Don’t settle for stories about how things went for others. Expose your myth.”
Don’t just stop at being inspired by how others have used SeekThem’s white label design services. Join their client tribe and grow today – the SeekThem way.