SunSwap, a decentralized application on TRON to exchange between TRC20 tokens, recently announced that it has officially introduced an upgrade with the all-new SunSwap V2.
A number of improvements based on the substitution mechanism and liquidity have been introduced, with V2 containing the following modifications:
- Users do not need TRX as an intermediary to replace the TRC20 token;
- Now users can directly add liquidity to trading pairs of any two TRC20 tokens;
- V2 includes a new swap routing protocol that can automatically recommend the optimal replacement path;
- A new liquidity migration feature has been added that allows users to quickly switch liquidity from SunSwap V1 and V1.5 to SunSwap V2;
- User interfaces and interactions for swap, liquidity funds, explorer and other modules have also been improved.
“Dedicated to building long-term value, SunSwap has made significant progress in improving its functionality, user experience and security. We are confident that as the V2 is released live, it will certainly provide a better user experience. ”
– SunSwap team
About two months ago, the SunSwap team bought JustSwap and officially renamed it SunSwap, along with launching an exchange on sunswap.com. With SunSwap, all trading fees collected on the stock exchange go directly to liquidity providers, not the protocol itself.